7 ways to rekindle relationships that quickly reignite your revenue
Last week I was honored to be featured in an article in Forbes.com where I was asked about what my takeaways from 2022 were and how they would impact 2023. My answer is that relationships were weakened due to the pandemic and would be key to success in 2023.
Building business relationships is an important part of any career. Strong relationships can lead to new opportunities, valuable collaborations, and a greater sense of job satisfaction.
Here are some tips for building and maintaining business relationships:
- Network and make connections. Attend industry events, join professional organizations, and make an effort to meet new people.
- Be authentic and genuine. People are more likely to want to work with someone they like and trust.
- Communicate effectively. Make sure to listen carefully, be responsive, and follow through on your commitments.
- Offer value. Think about how you can add value to the relationship, whether it’s through your skills, expertise, or resources.
- Show appreciation. A simple thank you or gesture of appreciation can go a long way in building and maintaining a relationship.
- Be consistent and reliable. Building a business relationship takes time and effort, and it’s important to be consistent in your interactions.
- Stay in touch. Don’t let the relationship go dormant. Make an effort to stay connected, even if you’re not working on a project together.
Remember, building business relationships is a two-way street. Make sure to invest time and effort into the relationship, and it will likely pay off in the long run.